Phoksundo Lake Trek te llevará a una de las regiones más aisladas de Nepal. El lago Phoksundo es el lago más profundo de la región del Himalaya, ubicado en la parte medio occidental de Nepal. La mejor parte del lago es que se encuentra bajo el área del Parque Nacional Phoksundo, que alberga muchos animales en peligro de extinción como el ciervo almizclero, el lobo tibetano y el leopardo de las nieves. La caminata al lago Phoksundo le ofrecerá impresionantes vistas de los paisajes del Himalaya.
- Resumen del viaje
- El viaje incluye
- El viaje excluye
We will head to the airport to take our flight for Nepalgunj. The flight we will be short and scenic. We also have the option to drive to the Nepalgunj. The drive will also be going to be scenic. Upon reaching Nepalgunj, we will head to our hotel and rest for the day.
We will wake up early and have our breakfast. After that, we will head to the airport to take our another flight for Juphal. Upon reaching Juphal, we will begin trekking towards Dunai where we will stay overnight. Most part of the trail will include downhill walk.
We will begin trekking along the bank of the Thulo Bheri River. We will reach Guli Gaad where we will pass by a police check post. From here, we will go through an abandoned village, and further, ascends & descends to reach Chepka where we will stay overnight. Chekpa is a small yet beautiful village, culturally rich and prosperous.
After having a warm breakfast, we will begin trekking through the collection of rocks and sticks making a dike along the river bank. We will have several ascends and descends before we reach Renje. We will stay overnight here.
Today, the trail will be a little difficult as we will trek on a steep trail. We will begin trekking into a narrow valley. On the way, we will go through the small village, monastery, cultural school, and a small cottage industry. We will ascend and reach Phoksundo lake where we are going to stay for the night.
- Airport pickup/drop by a private vehicle
- Standard accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast as per itinerary
- Teahouse/guest house accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per Teahouse/guest house menu
- All ground transportation on a private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits
- An experienced, English-speaking government-licensed guide and assistant guide
- Porter service
- Staff expenses including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag provided by Royal Himalayan Safari Tours (to be returned after trip completion)
- Free trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map to take back with yourself
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Other official expenses
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal trekking gears
- Personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, hot & cold drinks, phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s), and driver(s)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Include part
We offer one of the most extensive Phoksundo Lake Trek in the market. We take our clients as a family member, and for us, this is not only a business but, also a way to connect and know people from different part of the world. We have designed Phoksundo Lake Trek itinerary to provide you best Phoksundo Lake Trekking experience. We assure you that, with us, you will complete this trek without having any issues, and get back to your home with lifelong memories.
Aún no hay valoraciones.